Giulia cares about the respect of your personal privacy. Data privacy is of high importance for us and we want to be open & transparent with our processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected (at our webshop www.giulia-shoes.com & in store).
WE COLLECT & PROCESS DATA IN ORDER TO :
- send you marketing offers, information surveys and invitations through e-mails, text messages, phone calls and postal mail;
- manage your purchase online at Giulia by processing your orders and returns via our online services and send you notifications of delivery status or in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items;
- manage your payments. We will also use your data in order to handle complaints and warranty matters for products;
- identify you and to validate your legal age for shopping online;
- find out what payment alternatives are available to you, including your payment history and credit checks.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT ?
We will process following categories of personal data :
Information automatically collected when visiting our website;
Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number and postal code;
Gender (if you choose to provide that to us);
What products and offers you have clicked on;
Your former purchase;
Images collected by the security cameras.
If you have a Giulia account we will also process your personal data submitted in relation to the account and membership such as :
How you navigated and clicked on the site
ABOUT THE COOKIES
If you want to block the cookies, you can do it for the browser you use.
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10
Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE DATA
Please note that the person whose data is being processed reserves the right to access, rectify and delete the processing of their personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting customer services at 02/652.20.10 or emailing email@example.com
Personal data are erased from our files three years after your last purchase.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Giulia does not share the data collected nor transfer them to third parties.
If it is necessary to provide services (including executing a contract)
If you agreed to such a transfer
If the transfer is required by an authority.
Other companies may occasionally process your data during technical updates or to ensure the general tools used by Giulia. These updates or manipulations are made under our responsibility, on a contract basis (ensuring the security of your data).
SECURE DATA & NETWORK
We do everything we can to protect your data the best way we can.
Please, be safe :
- Use your password wisely. Don’t communicate it to anyone & change it regularly;
- Don’t let your PC under no watch when connected to an application
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.
Avenue Thomas Edison 111
Address to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us :
Via e-mail : email@example.com
Via mail : GIULIA - Chaussée de Bruxelles 94 - 1310 La Hulpe
Via phone: +32(0)2/652.20.10